Benefits of Using a French Press Style Coffee Maker
Coffee beans with french press and cups In the days before electricity, coffee was made in several ways including a style of pot commonly called the "French press". Our Cuisinox stainless steel double walled coffee press is an example of a...
In the days before electricity, coffee was made in several ways including a style of pot commonly called the "French press". Our Cuisinox stainless steel double walled coffee press is an example of a contemporary French press with excellent benefits.
There are so many options for today's coffee drinkers to make a cup of joe, but there are some really great specific benefits to using a French coffee press.
- Simplicity - Using a French press is perhaps the simplest way to make coffee. Just place coffee grinds in the coffee press pot, pour several cups of steaming hot water, steep, then depress the stainless steel plunger. Now pour your hot coffee into a mug. Yum.
- Low Storage Space - A French press takes up very little storage space. It can be kept on the counter or in the cabinet with your mugs. People who live in apartment flats appreciate the small size of this handy coffee maker.
- No Electricity Required - The only things required for using a French press to completely make your morning coffee are hot water and coffee grinds. If you have a gas stove, then you won't even need electricity for heating the water!
- Easy Cleaning - To clean a French press, just rinse or gently sponge with warm soapy water. Air dry or use a towel to finish up.
- Travel-ability - Taking a French press with you for vacation is an easy way to ensure you'll have your coffee! Because it's small and convenient, it can fit in your suitcase for a holiday weekend spent at a hotel, cottage, cabin, or even tent camping.
All of these reasons make using a French press a great coffee making solution for those who travel often, have a small kitchen, and prefer a simple method. The stainless steel parts can be cleaned and sterilized easily, so your coffee is always the freshest with superb flavor. Contact us for more information about our stainless steel coffee press.