Yaxell RAN Sharp Black Knife Sharpener 36022SKU: 36022
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Yaxell Japanese knives are globally known for their outstanding Katana knives, forged from steel and charcoal from the hands of ancient sword craftsman.
To keep up the quality and sharpness of the blades up to the desired mark and superior performance, Yaxell has designed unique sharpening tools as well to hone the blades timely.
This RAN-Sharp knife sharpener with flexible rubber sole for VG10 Damascus knives is designed with 2 grinding wheels of whetstones, with 400 grit coarse surface.
The product endures following features:
- Two grinding whetstone wheels of WA#400 grit
- Dry and wet sharpening mode supported
- Replacement of whetstone grinding wheels is easy
- Designed for sharpening single side and double side beveled knives
- Sharpening up to 5000 times is possible with 35 degree sharpening angle
- Wide slots to protect the knives surface
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan by Yaxell Corporation
Tips for Use:
- Follow instructions as cited in the user manual, available in 19 languages.
- Packed neatly in a box with product intact.