Yaxell GOU Slicing Knife 255 mm 37009SKU: 37009
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Yaxell Japanese knives are globally known for their outstanding Katana knives, forged from steel and charcoal from the hands of ancient sword craftsman.
Ideal kitchens must haves are great slicing knives, to appeal the sushi and sashimi cuisines from the oriental and continental kitchens. This slicing knife, from the Yaxell GOU series is crafted with unique aesthetics to cut neat and smooth slices of fishes and meats.
The knife is designed with a razor sharp blade measuring 10 inches, and with a linen-resin based Micarta handle, superior grip and control is achieved while using the knife.
The product endures following features:
- Thin, long blade measuring 25.5 cm is ideal for cutting smooth fillets and shaving other meats
- Pointed tip and SG2 micro carbide cutting core blade is ideal for perfect slicing, while maintaining the integrity of food items
- Right angled blade to the handle makes is extremely safe to use with maximum edge utilization
- Perfectly crafted knife with sharp cutting edges & 101 layers of steel for a Damascus look
- Comfortable & easy care, handle made of odourless & durable resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta Plus material
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, and easy manoeuvring in all cutting techniques
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan by Yaxell Corporation
- Weight: 11.5 Ounces
- Dimensions: Blade measures 10 inches
- Material Used: SG2 micro carbide powder blade and resin-linen based Canvas-Micarta handle
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe / hand-wash recommended with mild dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with drying cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- GOUSHARP Pro (for SG2 & VG10 Damascus knives) / RANSHARP (for VG10 Damascus knives) with grinding whetstones based knife sharpener recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: