Global Ship Shape Block Sml Stainless 10 Slot 71GKB52SKU: 71GKB52
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Global Japanese knives, makers of one piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
A pro kitchen or in house kitchen has multiple knives for specific tasks in different sizes. Protecting their blades from corroding or getting damages due to striking with other metallic or hard surfaces, suitable measures or tools are a must to store them.
This ship shaped knife block from Global is a unique and impressive accessory to keep almost all knives within a kitchen in place with its 15 slots. Not just limited to knives, the sharpener space to keep the sharpening stone handy is also given a thought from the designing purview.
A neat and clean steel finish with signature dimpled line on it makes this accessory as the most beautiful object in the cooking vicinity.
The block endures following features:
- Beautiful and innovative ship shaped design to keep 15 knives in place with a slanted top for easily placing and removing knives
- Slot to store the ceramic sharpener for handy access
- Stainless steel rust resistant body to prevent knives from corrosion
- Innovative and sleek design with sufficient narrow spaces between slots to prevent metals from striking to each other
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Weight: 998 gm
- Dimensions: 28 x 6.5 x 5.5 cm
- Material Used: Stainless steel block with rubber surface to keep the block in place
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the surface lustre
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Packed in a cardboard case with block in place.