Global SAI Paring Knife 10Cm Hammered Finish 71SAIS02SKU: 71SAIS02
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Global Japanese knives, makers of one piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision. The Sai Series collection from global has knives forged from single piece of steel with unique dimpled handle design for holding the tool with higher control and precise usage.
The cutting core of the blade is hardened steel with softer steel clad surrounding it in a hand hammered finish to prevent food or dirt traps and food drag when knife is used for slicing or cutting. The bread knife from Sai series is again a tool to not miss in an ideal kitchen or pro kitchens.
With tiny and striking hand hammered finish on its upper half, serrated blade measuring 17 cm and oval notched end for precise loaf slicing, this knife delivers all with unmatched excellence.
The main features of the product are:
- Serrated edge for neat slicing of the breads and cutting loafs
- Uniquely hand hammered blade design with oval notched end for controlled manoeuvring
- Blade measures 17 cm, ideal for cutting large slices neatly
- Rust free, 3 ply stainless steel based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: 33 x 8.9 x 2.5 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.