Kasumi 7 inch Santoku Knife 84018SKU: 84018
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Japanese knives from Kasumi are designed and crafted by the experienced and knowledgeable craftsman of Sumikama Cutlery, with most advanced materials.
These knives are manufactured with high carbon stainless steel with Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum and vanadium for durability and ease of sharpening. With closely guarded, secret tempering technique Kasumi knives are unmatched pieces of sharpness, beauty and aesthetics.
This santoku knife with blade measuring 7 inches and razor sharp edge is designed for slicing, dicing and chopping meats and vegetables & meats.
The product endures following features:
- Long razor sharp blade measuring 7 inches for neat slicing, dicing and chopping of meats and vegetables
- Oval notched end curved to a pointed top makes it extremely safe to use with full control on the tool
- Damascus finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel" cutting core and 32 layers of Damascus steel, 16 on each side
- Right angled blade to the handle for maximum edge utilization
- Hand crafted knife embedded in multiple layers of steel with extremely sharp 15 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of plastic resin-impregnated wood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Non bolster shaped handle, with stainless steel ferrule welded between blade and handle to prevent food traps
- Comfortable handle for secure & perfect grip
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Weight: 12 Ounces
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel cutting core blade and plastic resin-impregnated wooden handle
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe / Hand-wash recommended with mild dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Kasumi's dual Grit combination whetstone recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 13.4 Ounces