Kasumi 8 inch Carving Knife 84020SKU: 84020
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Japanese knives from Kasumi are designed and crafted by the experienced and knowledgeable craftsman of Sumikama Cutlery, with most advanced materials.
These knives are manufactured with high carbon stainless steel with Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum and vanadium for durability and ease of sharpening. With closely guarded, secret tempering technique Kasumi knives are unmatched pieces of sharpness, beauty and aesthetics.
This carving knife, crafted with blade measuring 8 inches is designed with a pointed tip and hard blade for neat carving.
Razor sharp edge of VG10 cutting core blade makes it an essential carving knife for precise cuts on meats & fishes for perfect marinating.
The main features of the product are:
- Blade measures 8 inches, ideal for pro kitchens and home kitchens with pointed tip and razor sharp blade
- Designed for neat carving and precise cuts on meats and fishes
- Straight & thin blade design to maintain the integrity of food items while carving
- Damascus finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel" cutting core and 32 layers of Damascus steel, 16 on each side
- Right angled blade to the handle for maximum edge utilization
- Hand crafted knife embedded in multiple layers of steel with extremely sharp 15 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of plastic resin-impregnated wood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Non bolster shaped handle, with stainless steel ferrule welded between blade and handle to prevent food traps
- Comfortable handle for secure & perfect grip
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Weight: 9.4 Ounces
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel cutting core blade and plastic resin-impregnated wooden handle
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe / Hand-wash recommended with mild dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Kasumi's dual Grit combination whetstone recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 10.6 Ounces