Kasumi 10 inch Slicing Knife 86024SKU: 86024
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Japanese knives from Kasumi are designed and crafted by the experienced and knowledgeable craftsman of Sumikama Cutlery, with most advanced materials.
These knives are manufactured with high carbon stainless steel with Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum and vanadium for durability and ease of sharpening. With closely guarded, secret tempering technique Kasumi knives are unmatched pieces of sharpness, beauty and aesthetics.
The knives in oriental and continental kitchens are the tools which assist the state of the art food preparations for world class cuisines.
This slicing knife with blade measuring 10 inches is designed for cutting large sized fillets and shaving the meats. Razor sharp blade of VG10 cutting core steel is crafted with perfection to be a must have for all pro kitchens.
The main features of the product are:
- Long and thin blade measuring 10 inches, beveled at both sides is ideal for slicing large size fillets and shaving the meats
- Straight blade design with pointed tip is crafted for precision and control while using the knife on tender meats
- Damascus finish sharp blade forged from one solid piece of "VG10 Super Steel" cutting core and 32 layers of Damascus steel, 16 on each side
- Right angled blade to the handle for maximum edge utilization
- Hand crafted knife embedded in multiple layers of steel with extremely sharp 15 degree cutting edges
- Impressive & comfortable handle made of plastic resin-impregnated wood, for strength and prevention from moisture
- Non bolster shaped handle, with stainless steel ferrule welded between blade and handle to prevent food traps
- Comfortable handle for secure & perfect grip
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Weight: 6.6 Ounces
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches
- Material Used: VG10 super steel cutting core blade and plastic resin-impregnated wooden handle
Tips for Use:
- Dishwasher safe / Hand-wash recommended with mild dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Kasumi's dual Grit combination whetstone recommended for sharpening & honing the steel blade
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 10.6 Ounces