CHROMA Haiku Utility Knife 12 cm H-02SKU: H-02
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Chroma Japanese knives, the craftsmen of state of the art cutlery tools to appeal the preferences of pro chefs and cooking enthusiasts showcase a variety of products with unmatched quality and aesthetics.
The Haiku knives series from Chroma showcases a collection of extremely sharp knives, performing up to the marked performance in home and pro kitchens.
Designed for all tasks like slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, cutting and boning, the specialized tools are hand crafted with precision and original falcon emblem on each knife determines the originality of the product.
Utility knife from Chroma with medium sized blade measuring 5 inches is ideal for day to day kitchen tasks such as slicing, dicing and chopping.
The high grade molybdenum and vanadium blade retains sharpness for long and endures following features:
- Razor sharp blade measuring 5 inches is an ideal medium sized utility knife for basic tasks such as slicing, dicing, cutting etc
- Double beveled edges to accommodate both, left and right handed cooks
- Right angled blade to the handle makes it extremely easy to use the knife with maximum edge utilization
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from high grade molybdenum and vanadium based modern steel
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp and precise cutting edges, ideal for all manoeuvring and cutting techniques
- Strikingly impressive & comfortable wooden finish handle made Honoki wood and meguki pin within for strength and longer shelf life
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, with reduced forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Japan
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 2.8 x 1 inches
- Material Used: High grade Molybdenum and vanadium based steel with wooden Honoki handle
Tips for use:
- Not recommended for cutting through bones and another hard materials. Use cleavers for cutting bones
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent the edges from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Only HAIKU whetstones should be used for sharpening & honing the steel blade, never use sharpening steel
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place. Shipping Weight: 2.9 Ounces