CHROMA Haiku Chef's Knife 24 cm H-18SKU: H-18
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Chroma Japanese knives, the craftsmen of state of the art cutlery tools to appeal the preferences of pro chefs and cooking enthusiasts showcase a variety of products with unmatched quality and aesthetics.
The Haiku knives series from Chroma showcases a collection of extremely sharp knives, performing up to the marked performance in home and pro kitchens.
Designed for all tasks like slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, cutting and boning, the specialized tools are hand crafted with precision and original falcon emblem on each knife determines the originality of the product.
The basic chef’s knife, a must have for oriental and continental kitchens, is designed by Chroma with a pointed tip design and wide blade measuring 24 cm / approximately 9½ inches.
Ideal for all basic utility tasks of a chef, the knife has well crafted molybdenum and vanadium blade, the Chroma Haiku Chef’s knife endures following features:
- Razor sharp long blade measuring 9½ inches is ideal and must have utility knife for all pro kitchens
- With pointed tip blade design and superior grip handle, knife is ideal for all basic tasks like cutting, slicing, chopping and dicing neatly
- Double beveled edges to accommodate both, left and right handed cooks
- Right angled blade to the handle makes it extremely easy to use the knife with maximum edge utilization
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from high grade molybdenum and vanadium based modern steel
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp and precise cutting edges, ideal for all manoeuvring and cutting techniques
- Strikingly impressive & comfortable wooden finish handle made Honoki wood and meguki pin within for strength and longer shelf life
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, with reduced forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Japan
- Dimensions: Blade measures 24 cm
- Material Used: High grade Molybdenum and vanadium based steel with wooden Honoki handle
Tips for use:
- Not recommended for cutting through bones and another hard materials. Use cleavers for cutting bones
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent the edges from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Only HAIKU whetstones should be used for sharpening & honing the steel blade, never use sharpening steel
- Blade is covered finely in a black case with knife in place.