CHROMA Haiku Pro Deba Knife 15 cm HP-05SKU: HP-05
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Chroma Japanese knives, the makers of pro knives for famous kitchens globally as per the preferences of famous chefs showcase a variety of products with unmatched quality and aesthetics.
The Haiku Pro knives series from TAKUMI ranges of Chroma Cnife by Master Ebuchi Kouhei has a collection of extremely sharp knives, performing up to the marked performance in home and pro kitchens.
Haiku Pro knives are crafted with a high carbon content steel called as Hagane (Shirokou in Japanese) for the cutting core and softer steel to support the core.
Designed for all tasks like slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, cutting and boning, the specialized tools are hand crafted with precision and original falcon emblem on each knife determines the originality of the product.
The cleaver knife from Chroma Haiku Pro series is designed with dedication and perfection to assist the chefs for fine chopping and mincing of the meats. The sharp blade is designed to even cut through bones swiftly.
With solid and heavyweight rugged design on the blade measuring 6½ inches, supported with softer steel clad, this knife is effective and strong to be used by experienced chefs.
The Chroma Haiku Pro Cleaver knife endures following features:
- Razor sharp blade measuring 6½ inches, with solid steel cutting core and rectangular shaped heavyweight blade to appeal the preferences of western chefs
- Superior control with honoki handle, ideal for mincing and neatly chopping the vegetables and meats and boning them
- Double beveled edges to accommodate both, left and right handed cooks
- Right angled blade to the handle makes it extremely easy to use the knife with maximum edge utilization
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from high carbon content steel known as Hagane
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp and precise cutting edges, ideal for all manoeuvring and cutting techniques
- Strikingly impressive & comfortable wooden finish handle made honoki wood with longer shelf life
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, with reduced forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Sakai, Japan
- Weight: 1 Pound
- Dimensions: 14 x 3 x 1 inches
- Material Used: High carbon content steel Hagane cutting core with supported softer steel clad,with wooden Honoki handle
Tips for use:
- Precisely recommended for cutting through bones and another hard materials
- High safety hazard tool, to be used by experienced chefs only
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent the edges from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Only HAIKU whetstones should be used for sharpening & honing the steel blade, never use sharpening steel
- Knife is packed in place within a wooden case.