CHROMA Haiku Pro Kawamuki - Utility Knife 15 cm HP-06SKU: HP-06
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Chroma Japanese knives, the makers of pro knives for famous kitchens globally as per the preferences of famous chefs showcase a variety of products with unmatched quality and aesthetics.
The Haiku Pro knives series from TAKUMI ranges of Chroma Cnife by Master Ebuchi Kouhei has a collection of extremely sharp knives, performing up to the marked performance in home and pro kitchens.
Haiku Pro knives are crafted with a high carbon content steel called as Hagane (Shirokou in Japanese) for the cutting core and softer steel to support the core.
Designed for all tasks like slicing, dicing, chopping, mincing, cutting and boning, the specialized tools are hand crafted with precision and original falcon emblem on each knife determines the originality of the product.
This sashimi messer knife, with blade measuring 6 inches is designed as a must have tool for classic oriental and Japanese kitchens where sushi and sashimi cuisines are prepared with precision towards fish slicing methods.
Crafted with perfection with for cutting neat fillets from fish and sashimi preparations, the knife also supports cutting hard vegetables like wasabi swiftly.
The Haiku Pro sashimi endures following features:
- Razor sharp blade measuring 6 inches is an ideal deba knife or sashimi messer is designed for neat sashimi and sushi food preparations
- Pointed tip design for fine working with precision with hard vegetables and fishes fine
- Double beveled edges to accommodate both, left and right handed cooks
- Right angled blade to the handle makes it extremely easy to use the knife with maximum edge utilization
- Mirror finish sharp blade forged from high carbon content steel known as Hagane
- Hand crafted knife featuring extremely sharp and precise cutting edges, ideal for all manoeuvring and cutting techniques
- Strikingly impressive & comfortable wooden finish handle made honoki wood with longer shelf life
- Wide bolster shaped handle ensures perfect grip & control, with reduced forearm fatigue
- Limited lifetime warranty, subjected to care norms
- Made in Sakai, Japan
- Weight: 454 gm
- Dimensions: 35.6 x 7.6 x 2.5 cm, Blade measures 15 cm
- Material Used: High carbon content steel Hagane cutting core with supported softer steel clad,with wooden Honoki handle
Tips for use:
- Not recommended for cutting through bones and another hard materials. Use cleavers for cutting bones
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying with absorbent cloth is required after use to prevent the edges from micro-corrosion, store neatly at a safe place
- Only HAIKU whetstones should be used for sharpening & honing the steel blade, never use sharpening steel
- Knife is packed in place within a wooden case.