Chroma Knives 4 Piece Steak Knife SetSKU: p016
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Pursue culinary perfection with the F.A. Porsche designed, professional chef inspired, Japanese born Chroma 4 piece steak knife set. These beautiful steak knives feature an incredibly sharp cutting edge perfect for slicing through any meat, fish, or vegetable at your next dinner party or BBQ. The handle of the Type 301 by F.A. Porsche is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel, while the blade is made of high-quality Japanese 301 chrome molybednum alloy stainless-steel. The ultra sharp blade of each Chroma steak knife is carefully sharpened at the hands of master Japanese knife makers. Chroma is world famous among professional chefs for their outstanding quality and renowned craftmanship. Chroma guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship for the life of the product under normal use and following the care instructions. We guarantee you'll love your Chroma steak knives!
The Chroma 4 Piece Steak Knife Set features:
- Four beautiful, razor sharp steak knives
- A bold, angled, ergonomic handle designed by professional chefs and F.A. Porsche in pursuit of perfect in hand balance and control
- Combination of super strong 18/10 stainless steel and ultra sharp high-quality Japanese 301 Chrome Molybednum Alloy stainless-steel
- Stylish design and solid one piece construction with safety "pearl" demarcating the transition from handle to blade, providing for better control when cutting
- A special grinding method is used, so the knife stays sharp longer and is easier to sharpen
- Comes packaged securely in a beautiful black wooden box
- Overall dimensions: 12 inches x 6 inches x 1.75 inches
- Free shipping
To ensure optimal performance for years to come, please note the following instructions:
- Do not place your Chroma knives in the dishwasher. Hand wash and dry after each use
- Regularly sharpen your knife using the dedicated Type 301 whetstone. DO NOT USE A SHARPENING STEEL. It will damage the blade.
- Store your Chroma knives securely inside a knife block so the blade is not exposed
- Only use wooden or plastic cutting boards. Do not cut on marble, granite, or glass as it will quickly dull and destroy your blade
- Only use the knife to prepare food. DO NOT cut frozen foods, bones, or as a utility knife
- For professional cooks, sharpen your Chroma knife daily. For home cooks, sharpen your Chroma knife once every 6 months
- The same person should sharpen the knife each time, as said person uses a unique angle when sharpening and the blade becomes sharper with each consecutive sharpening session
- We recommend you sharpen your knife with the Type 301 whetstone