Schälmesser Hammerdesign geschmiedet 10 cm S02RSKU: S02R
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
Global Japanese knives, makers of one piece steel knives with elegant designs, with sharp and thin durable blades are famous for their state of the art cutlery collection.
With their unique place in pro kitchens worldwide and appreciation from oriental and continental kitchens, most of the Global knives have won prestigious awards for their distinctness and precision.
The Sai Series collection from global has knives forged from single piece of steel with unique dimpled handle design for holding the tool with higher control and precise usage.
The cutting core of the blade is hardened steel with softer steel clad surrounding it in a hand hammered finish to prevent food or dirt traps and food drag when knife is used for slicing or cutting.
The paring knife from Sai collection has a medium size blade measuring 9 cm in length, with sharp edge to work efficiently for tasks such as slicing, cutting, dicing etc neatly.
The pointed tip design is a feature for precision working such deveining a shrimp. The unique dimpled handle with a curvy body and thumb rest for superior control on the knife makes distinguish the knives from the series to a category of par excellence.
It is an extension to cooks knife with blade size 19 cm from the same series.
The main features of the product are:
- Pointed tip, medium sized blade design measuring 9 cm in length is ideal for paring tasks of fruits, vegetables & seafood
- Rust free, 3 ply stainless steel based razor sharp blade
- Perfect balance achieved while using due to hollow handle with sand filled within to calibrate with the moves
- Dimpled stainless steel handle for slip free grip and control, making the knife efficient for all cutting techniques
- Lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
- Made in Niigata, Japan
- Dimensions: Blade measures 9 cm
- Material Used: CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum, Vanadium) based stainless steel blade and stainless steel handle
Tips for Use:
- Hand-wash recommended with non-acidic dish washing soap for protecting the sharpness of the edges
- Immediate rinsing and drying required after use to prevent the edges from eroding, store neatly at a safe place
- Ceramic sharpener recommended for sharpening the steel
- Packed in a cardboard case with knife in place.